Untangling Tax Preparation for Ministry Leaders
As a Northeastern Seminary student or alumni, do you identify with the comments below? If so, you may want to mark your calendar for Wednesday, February 8, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- I'm a full-time pastor
- I'm a bi-vocational pastor
- As someone in ministry, I need more information about filling out my taxes
- I often wonder if I'm using the right forms and if I'm missing out on any deductions
- I want to make sure my taxes are done correctly
- I'm not sure if it's better for me to do my own taxes or have someone else do them
If this sounds like you, consider attending the FREE tax preparation seminar sponsored by the Office of Alumni Relations.
Wednesday, February 8, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Northeastern Seminary | Roberts Hall | Room 213
2265 Westside Drive, Rochester, NY
Rachel Anderson, registered tax return preparer, provides instruction on basic how-to and best practices for pastors and ministry leaders. The evening includes complimentary pizza and refreshments. Please feel free to invite your ministry's treasurer or accountant as well.
For questions or to register contact Alumni@nes.edu or call 585.594.6415. Register by Monday, February 6 to reserve your place.
Location: Northeastern Seminary, Roberts Hall, Room 213
Event Link/Event Registration: https://www.nes.edu/calendar/tax-prep-seminar/