Leveraging Social Media for Your Ministry
Are you equipped to leverage modern digital tools to connect with your community and reach new people in your city?
The good news is that you do not need a marketing degree and you don’t have to be a graphic designer, videographer, or writer. Northeastern Seminary is hosting a free, one-hour webinar on Wednesday, April 3, at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) for ministry and community leaders like you.
At this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create quality social media content without being a photographer, copywriter, or designer.
- Talk about your church on social media, without sounding self-absorbed, salesy, or spammy.
- Identify volunteers in your church to begin building a social media team (and how to keep them).
- Connect with your audience by having a laser focus for the #1 social media metric.
- Promote your ministry and reach new individuals in your community by utilizing the “boost your post” feature on Facebook or Instagram.
You will also walk away with everything you need to share a series of social media posts throughout Holy Week.
Find new tactics and tools for engaging with your congregation and community on social media. Register now for this free webinar on April 3 at 6 p.m.
Meet the Instructor
Sean Pritzkau provides simple, practical steps to help caus es, churches, and brands market their mission, cut through the noise, and use social media for good. Check out his free resource "5 Social Media Templates to Save You Hours of Work Every Week” to finally start getting a grip on your social media strategy. The free templates, case studies, and video tutorials he provides will make you feel like pro and help you build a brand you’re proud of.