2018 McCown Symposium
Thousands of miles of ministerial and missionary travel by horseback became the model for the circuit rider of the 19th century and for the global METHODIST missionary of the 20th century.
Yet the challenge for MISSION among both groups, not to mention for the Christian church as a whole, are steep.
Conceive of a METHODICOSTAL witness.
Amos Yong, director of the Center for Missiological Research and professor of theology and mission at Fuller Theological Seminary, Yong's scholarship has been foundational in Pentecostal theology, interacting with both traditions and contemporary contextual theologies.
- Spreading Scriptural Holiness to the Ends of the Earth: Methodicostal Mission History
- Holiness and Power: Toward a Methodicostal Mission Theology
- Symposium time includes an interactive lunch and panel session with Amos Yong and Methodist and Pentecostal leaders:
- Rev. James Simmons, Baber African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Rev. Jared Ruddy, Elim Gospel Church
- Bishop William Turner, Living Word Temple of Restoration
- Rev. Darla Edlin, Faith Temple
- Rev. Pat Medeiros, Greece Assembly of God
- Rev. Kayleigh Schumske, Pearce Memorial Free Methodist Church
MORE INFORMATION: email@example.com, 585.594.6420
Engage in further dialog on your preferred social networks by using #Methodicostal in your posts.