Congratulations on your acceptance into the Doctor of Ministry program!
As you transition into becoming a D.Min. student at Northeastern Seminary, please review this checklist of final steps, with links to all the necessary forms.
- Submit your deposit to secure your enrollment.
- Register for classes
- Select your tuition payment plan
- Submit your health forms
- Complete your student information
- Authorize who has access to your educational records
- Seminary communications consent
- Review technology requirements
- Download your student reference guide
Contact the admissions office at 585.594.6800 or Admissions@nes.edu with any questions.