The Northeastern Circle is made up of over 189 alumni and friends of the Seminary who choose to give anywhere between $500 and $100,000 per year. Each gift helps students balance family, work, ministry, and study as they prepare for ministry with the support of caring faculty and staff. When you’re in the Circle, you receive exclusive benefits, invitations to special events, and opportunities to connect to the President, faculty, staff and students. Join the Circle to be a part of a generous group of people who all believe in Northeastern and the mission the Seminary inspires.
Join the Northeastern Circle
To become a Northeastern Circle partner, we ask that you make a gift of $500 or more each year and pray regularly for the Seminary, its students, faculty and staff. We have also started a new program that automatically enrolls students when they graduate! For each year after graduation, partnership can continue with giving that increases as listed below or at a faster rate if the donor so chooses.
First Year: Free
Second Year: $100
Third Year: $300
Fourth Year: $400
Fifth Year: $500
Benefits for Northeastern Circle members:
- Welcome gifts such as a Northeastern Circle pin and Northeastern Circle socks
- Your name listed as a member of the Northeastern Circle on the Seminary website
- Invitations to exclusive events such as the Circle Dinner and Homecoming reception at the President’s house
- Quarterly letters with the inside scoop from the President
- One year free membership to the Voller Athletic Center
When applying for your gym membership, share that you are a Northeastern Circle member.
- Two free tickets to a Performing Arts Series event or discount on theatrical shows
- Access to the Golisano Library
Please contact email@example.com or (585) 594-6949 and let them know you are a Circle member to obtain your library card and get a tour of the facilities.
- 10% discount to the campus bookstore
Just tell the clerk you are part of the Circle when you check out or enter the code CIRCLE10 in your online cart.