Congratulations on your acceptance to Northeastern Seminary!
As you transition into becoming a Master's student at Northeastern, please complete this checklist.
Take Your Next Step
Step 1 | Submit Your Deposit
Step 2 | Submit New Student Form
Step 3 | Provide Proof of Immunization
Step 4 | Apply for Financial Aid
If you plan to receive financial aid to assist in paying for your seminary education, you will need to file the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA). The Northeastern Seminary school code is G34194. U.S. citizens only
Step 5 | Register for Classes
Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following helpful documents will assist in your selection of new courses. If you have questions after reviewing the course recommendation guide, please contact Seminary Admissions (email@example.com | 585-594-6802).
- Course schedule
- Course recommendation guide for new students
- Graduation requirements by Master’s program:
NOTE: If you are receiving any endowed scholarships through the seminary, you must register for 9 credits or your award will be impacted.
Step 6 | Complete New Student Orientation
Now that your classes have been selected and deposit submitted, you may begin to set up your student account and start the online, self-guided orientation. This is required for both online and onsite students.
- Set up your student account and complete the steps in this IT Guide.
- Use your new student account to complete the online, self-guided orientation. This is required for both on-site and online students to complete before the start of class. It will guide you through theCommons (our intranet), Moodle (our course management system), and introduce you to theological writing. In addition, you will be able to access your course site(s) where you will be able to see your required booklists and access your syllabi as they become available.
Step 7 | Attend New Student Kick Off Event
An on-campus kick-off event will be hosted at the start of each semester and is required for students enrolled in classroom courses in Rochester. The day will include:
- A campus tour with stops at all student services available to Seminary students
- Dinner with the faculty and staff
- All-Seminary chapel service
Students in online programs are invited to attend the onsite event (if able).
Contact Seminary Admissions at 585.594.6802 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.