Additional Theological Scholarship Options
- The Fund for Theological Education - For students responding to God's calling who are 35 years of age or younger. For information and application, go to www.thefund.org. Deadline for application is March 1 and April 1, depending on type of fellowship application.
- Foundation for Pentecostal Scholarships
- Missionary Student Loan Forgiveness Program - Believing in the mission of global evangelism and service, Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary have established the Missionary Student Loan Forgiveness Program. The purpose of the program is to provide student loan debt forgiveness grants for Roberts or Northeastern alumni serving in the mission field. Check out the terms for people headed onto the mission field (i.e. placements approved by a missionary sending agency). Program description and application.
- Philanthropic Educational Foundation Scholarship - The Philanthropic Educational Organization was one of the pioneer societies for women. Founded in January 21, 1869 in Mount Pleasant, Iowa this organization provides scholarship opportunities to women.
- Women’s Independence Scholarship Program - Scholarships for survivors of domestic violence
- Hispanic College Fund
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Women
There are many more scholarship opportunities representing millions of dollars of aid, but remember: