How To Use Benefits
If you plan to attend Northeastern Seminary and want to use military benefits, there are a few things you can do to help expedite the processing of your benefits.
1. Review the Education Checklist
- Download the Education Checklist
- Apply for benefits online or by mail:
2. Complete the Northeastern Seminary Online Application
3. Complete the Veteran Information Sheet
- Once you have completed the online application, please fill out the Veteran Information Sheet and send it to the School Certifying Official in the Registration Office.
Special note regarding your benefits: Northeastern Seminary reserves the right to reduce a student's Seminary funded financial aid (including merit aid) if the total of the student's grants and scholarship from all sources, including military, meets or exceeds the cost of tuition except where specifically addressed by regulation.
If you have any questions regarding how to use your benefits, contact Northeastern Seminary's School Certifying Official at 585.594.6596 or MILITARY@roberts.edu.