Semester One Scholarship
Step into student life with resources designed specifically for your success.
Discover new paths for theological education and ministry preparation with fully accredited degree programs that are designed for today’s adult learner. The semester one scholarship is available to masters degree-seeking students who employ pre-orientation steps and tools provided by the Northeastern Seminary.
How to Receive This Scholarship
- Connect with Bill Gibbons, admissions liaison, to schedule a conversation in person or by phone
- Submit your application
- Make your enrollment deposit by December 1, 2017
- Complete the Online Technology Orientation by December 30—This condensed course includes training tutorials, guides and resources designed to help navigate Seminary life
*Students receive this one-time award of $1,000 in the first semester and must be registered for a minimum of 9 credit hours.
Discover the Program That Best Fits Your Vision For Ministry
Masters Programs Available
- Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Arts in Theology and Social Justice
- Master of Divinity
Who Are Our Masters Students?
- 57% Male 43% Female
- 23-73 years old
- multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Over 30 denominations and faith traditions
- Vocational ministry, bi-vocational ministry, chaplaincy, entrepreneurial ministry
Passionate Ministry Leaders
Talitha-Koumi Oluwafemi, M.Div. '15
Student, Practical Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary
Daria Roesch, MAT '15
Pastor of Administration and Children's Ministries, Edgewood Free Methodist Church
Jay Trainer, MAT '04
Speaker and Founder, Infuzion Ministry
Torrance Jones, MAT '15
Chaplain, Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
Amy Lynn Smith, MATSJ '15
Founder, Freelancing Hope
Roy W. King, MAT '04
Retired Supervising Judge, Rochester City Court and Drug Treatment Court
Jae Newman, MAT '15
Poet and Writing Professor, St. Paul Lutheran School and Northeastern Seminary
Lida Merrill, MAT '06
Spiritual Life Director, Heritage Christian Services
What makes Northeastern Seminary distinct?
Northeastern Seminary interweaves theological understanding, spiritual formation, and ministry skills for the full preparation of people who are seeking to advance the redeeming work of Christ in the world.
- Rooted in Biblical and Historic Christian Faith
- Attentive to Spiritual Formation
- Integrated Curriculum
- Cultural Literacy for Faithful, Responsive Ministry
- Richness of Classroom Diversity
- Academic Excellence
- Learn more
Keep the conversation going—please call our admissions staff with any questions about becoming a Northeastern Seminary graduate.
|Admissions Liaison and Retention Coordinator|
Click for more information