You’ve spent a significant part of your journey at Northeastern and no matter where you are you can stay involved in the life of the Seminary. We always welcome your ideas and feedback—from the trends you are seeing in ministry to recommendations for further theological preparation. We welcome your comments and musings—from blog posts to social media comments.
Refer a Friend
Share your excitement about the theological education offered at Northeastern. As you see the potential in others, you can recommend they take a look at Northeastern’s programs and pass their name along to us.
You may also introduce regional pastors and church leaders to Northeastern Seminary and the Partner Program.
Northeastern Seminary welcomes gifts of time, expertise, and involvement from our alumni.
Opportunities to serve:
- Promote and help with alumni events
- Assist with One-Day-of-Giving and promote giving to student scholarships
- Assist with Seminary-sponsored events
- Submit a post for the Seminary blog
- Keep others informed about your ministry by sending in alumni news
- Submit position openings to career development
To volunteer in these ways contact our office at Alumni@nes.edu or call 585.594.6415.